The Dark Mahogany Bifold Wallet With ID Window
Our handmade leather wallets literally have one job: hold your stuff securely, age beautifully, and hold together no matter what you put them through. Whoops! That’s actually three things. We get a little carried away when we’re talking about full grain leather goods.
Here at Duvall Leatherwork, we constructed this new bifold wallet with dark mahogany bison and firm cowhide inside. Unlike our standard bifold wallet, this one has an ID window to keep your drivers license handy. It easily holds 7 to 24 cards, as well as U.S. currency in the cash pocket.
We make our handmade leather wallets to serve you faithfully while keeping your cash and cards safely in place.
- Compact and just the right size
- Holds 7 to 24 cards
- Roomy cash section
- Two extra card pockets behind ID flap
- Reinforced construction
- Clear ID pocket window
- American tanned dark mahogany bison leather
- Full grain cowhide leather inside pockets
- Sewn using bonded nylon thread
- Easily fits in any pocket of men’s or women’s jeans
- 100% handcrafted in Pennsylvania
- Click here to learn more about how our quality leather wallets are made.
The Bifold Wallet with ID Window:
- Feel: Textured, very masculine
- Hand: Firm and self holding
- Appearance: Subtle matte finish, color varies because we use only natural leather
- Use results: Develops burnished shiny patina over time
- Check out the rest of our Full Grain Leather Wallets
The Bifold Wallet with ID Window Dimensions:
- Closed: 4-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Open: 9” x 3-1/2”
Best leather wallet promise to you …
The Duvall Leatherwork team of crafters are trained in-house to exceptional standards of precision and quality. Because we are an independent, and locally owned and operated leather goods company, we pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and customer service.
We have only our reputation, and really great handcrafted leather goods. We’ll defend them vigorously. Above all, what we make looks, feels and functions in ways that work no matter your aesthetic and lifestyle.
No RFID-blocking materials are used in our fine leather wallets. Click here to learn more about why you do not need an RFID-blocking wallet.
We will always…
- Handcraft our leather goods in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Source the finest leather from around the world
- Only deliver products that Master Craftsman Nick Duvall designs in-house
- Triple inspect leather parts, stitching, hardware and finished goods
- 100% guarantee on all parts, pieces and craftsmanship
- 200% guarantee that this is the best full grain leather wallet you’ll ever buy
- Stand behind our work and repair any product we make, no matter how old it is
- Go out of our way to offer unsurpassed customer service
FREE U.S. SHIPPING … EVERYDAY
Duvall Leatherwork Wallet Return Policy
We’re committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied with your wallet purchase for any reason, you may return it for store credit or refund within 30 days of the ship date.
Duvall Leatherwork return & exchange policy.