A Real Leather Dress Belt – Here Are the Facts
One of our most formal full grain leather belts, the Metro Belt carries a classy distinction, while still being sturdy enough for everyday use.
So go ahead, if you dress to the nines every day because that’s your thing, you need the Metro Belt by Duvall leather work. This narrow men’s leather dress belt mixes professionalism and timeless style.
Handcrafted using American-tanned full grain leather, this dress belt will never split like most belts on the market today. We take a different approach, use quality leather and give you a dress belt that lasts.
Leather Dress Belt:
- Feel: Smooth, with no texture
- Hand: Firm and substantial
- Appearance: Subtle matte finish
- Use results: Becomes burnished shiny with age
- Check out the rest of our formal leather belts
The Metro Belt Details:
- Bridle leather width: 1-1/4″
- Bridle leather thickness: 11-12 oz or 11/64″ or 4.0-4.4 mm
Best leather dress belt promise to you …
The Duvall Leatherwork team of crafters are trained in-house to our standards of precision and quality.
Because we are an independent, locally owned and operated leather goods company, we pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and customer service.
Our reputation, and really great handcrafted leather goods, are all we have, and we’ll defend them vigorously.
Above all, what we make ultimately looks, feels, and functions in ways that work no matter your aesthetic and lifestyle.
We will always …
- Handcraft our leather goods in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Source the finest leather from U.S. distributors
- Deliver products designed in-house by Master Craftsman Nick Duvall
- Triple inspect leather parts, stitching, hardware and finished goods
- 100% guarantee all parts, pieces and craftsmanship
- 200% guarantee this is the best, full grain leather belt you’ll ever buy, period
- Stand behind our work and repair any product we make, no matter how old it is
- Go out of our way to offer unsurpassed customer service
FREE U.S. SHIPPING … EVERYDAY
Duvall Leatherwork Belt Return Policy
We’re committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If your leather belt doesn’t knock your socks off, for any reason, you may return your leather goods for store credit or a refund within 30 days of the ship date. No questions asked.**
Duvall Leatherwork return & exchange policy.