The Upland Leather Belt
Duvall Leatherwork uses simple craftsmanship to make the leather Upland Belt. It’s the perfect choice for the outdoorsman in all of us.
Imagine crisp autumn fields, the smell frost in the air, the scurrying sounds of well-trained hunting dogs eager to do their jobs – this is where the upland bird hunters have come to spend their time afield, enjoying the bounties of nature.
Because we handcraft our belts from heavy cattle-hide leather, this rugged belt will serve you faithfully for years and years to come.
It features a handsome vintage-style diecast buckle and hand stitching that will never fail you while hunting or relaxing in your favorite blue jeans.
- A heavy duty, die cast buckle
- Unique, functional frame-style buckle with keeper loop
- Hand-sewn using centuries-old technique
- Latigo Leather
- 100% handmade in Pennsylvania
- Click here to learn more about how full grain leather belts are made
- Feel: Smooth, with no texture
- Hand: Firm and substantial
- Appearance: Subtle matte finish
- Use results: Becomes burnished shiny over time
- Check out the rest of our full grain leather belts
The Upland Belt Details:
- Belt width: 1-1/2″
- Belt leather thickness: 11-12 oz or 11/64″ or 4.0-4.4 mm
Best Leather Belt Promise To You …
The Duvall Leatherwork team of crafters follows the highest standards of precision and quality. Furthermore, our leather goods shop is independent, locally-owned and operated, where, most important, we pride ourselves on craftsmanship and customer service.
We have only our reputation, and really great handcrafted leather goods. We defend both vigorously.
Above all, what we make ultimately looks, feels, and functions in ways that work no matter your aesthetic and lifestyle.
We will always …
- Handcraft our leather goods in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Source the finest leather from U.S. distributors
- Deliver products designed in-house by Master Craftsman Nick Duvall
- Triple inspect leather parts, stitching, hardware and finished goods
- 100% guarantee all parts, pieces and craftsmanship
- 200% guarantee this is the best, full grain leather belt you’ll ever buy, period
- Stand behind our work and repair any product we make, no matter how old it is
- Go out of our way to offer unsurpassed customer service
FREE U.S. SHIPPING … EVERY DAY
Duvall Leatherwork Return Policy
We’re committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If your leather belt doesn’t knock your socks off, for any reason, you may return your leather goods for store credit or a refund within 30 days of the ship date. No questions asked.**
Duvall Leatherwork return & exchange policy.