The Dark Mahogany Trifold Wallet
We crafted this handmade dark mahogany Trifold Wallet with the three-dimensional fellow in mind. The Trifold Wallet by Duvall Leatherwork features handsome folds of bison leather with fine stitching and quality details.
We start construction of our Trifold Wallets with a full grain tanned American dark mahogany bison cover, then pair it with thin, yet firm cowhide pockets. Next, skilled craftsmen cut and assemble the leather right here in our Pennsylvania workshop. Finished with attention to detail and triple inspected, this is the finest quality Trifold Wallet on the market.
Comfortably seated in your back pocket, this dark mahogany bison Trifold Wallet easily holds 7 to 15 credit cards. The wallet has a large cash section with a divider for money organization and easy access.
- American tanned dark mahogany bison cover
- Full grain cowhide inside pockets
- Holds 7 to 15 cards
- Roomy cash section with cash divider
- Open pocket behind credit card pockets
- Sewn with bonded nylon thread
- Easily fits in any pants pocket
- 100% handmade in Pennsylvania
- Click here to learn more about how our quality leather wallets are made.
The Dark Mahogany Bison Trifold Wallet Leather:
- Feel: Textured, very masculine
- Hand: Firm and self holding
- Appearance: Subtle matte finish, color varies because we use only natural leather
- Use results: Develops burnished shiny patina over time
- Check out the rest of our Full Grain Leather Wallets
The Trifold Wallet Dimensions:
- Closed: 3-3/8” x 4-3/8”
- Open: 9-1/4” x 4-3/8″
Best leather wallet promise to you …
The Duvall Leatherwork team of crafters are trained in-house to exceptional standards of precision and quality. Because we are an independent, and locally owned and operated leather goods company, we pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and customer service.
We have only our reputation, and really great handcrafted leather goods. We’ll defend them vigorously. Above all, what we make looks, feels and functions in ways that work no matter your aesthetic and lifestyle.
No RFID-blocking materials are used in our fine leather wallets. Click here to learn more about why you do not need an RFID-blocking wallet.
We will always …
- Handcraft our leather goods in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Source the finest leather from around the world
- Only deliver products that Master Craftsman Nick Duvall designs in-house
- Triple inspect leather parts, stitching, hardware and finished goods
- 100% guarantee on all parts, pieces and craftsmanship
- 200% guarantee that this is the best full grain leather wallet you’ll ever buy
- Stand behind our work and repair any product we make, no matter how old it is
- Go out of our way to offer unsurpassed customer service
FREE US SHIPPING … EVERYDAY
Duvall Leatherwork Wallet Return Policy
We’re committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied with your wallet purchase for any reason, you may return it for store credit or refund within 30 days of the ship date. No questions asked.**
Duvall Leatherwork return & exchange policy.